L&T Infotech, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the $(US)15 billion Larsen & Toubro Limited - India’s Engineering and Technology Services leader, a leading IT Services company serving a wide range of business sectors including Travel & Logistics, Automotive & Aerospace, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer Packaged Goods, Energy Engineering & Construction, Healthcare, Hi-Tech & Consumer Electronics, Insurance, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment, Plant Equipment & Industrial Machinery, Process Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities.
L&T Infotech is headquartered in Mumbai, India, and has a global presence with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and the APAC region. Currently, we have 21,000+ qualified professionals supporting our clients globally. We are one of the first Indian companies to be assessed at the highest maturity Level 5 of CMMI Ver1.3 DEV for a wide-ranging scope, covering all the business units across all its locations in a single assessment.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services:
- ERPs: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics
- Digital: HTML, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Smart Devices & Channels
- Infrastructure Management (IMS) & System Integration (SI)
- Analytics & Information Management, Applications Management
- Consulting Services Enterprise Integration (EI)
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Maximo, Salesforce
- Open Source Technologies
L&T Infotech stands by our 3-pronged value proposition: Business-to-IT Connect, our approach to crafting solutions rooted in the business of our Clients; Engage the Future, a commitment to making an investment in the future and having a point of view about it; Execution Excellence, a focus on delivering world-class, consistent execution.
> More Info