A company that started as a localised service to Sydney based freight forwarders is now a peerless global technology giant. Our innovations and global technology enable, improve and empower the world’s supply chains. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resource usage across 150 countries worldwide.
This is a mission-critical role, working in the team that ensures our software is always available and enabling the world’s largest logistics companies and their operations. You will be the go to expert on all things infrastructure and system related. This means you will have plenty of opportunity to play with and learn new technologies; and as a true technologist, you can bring a diverse and deep technical skillset to this role.
Our focus is on building the best possible solution, not the most cost-effective. We never compromise on quality, and our engineering team is built on this premise. With over 300 software engineers in Sydney alone, there is a wide range of skills to draw on, and as someone who is always keen to learn new technologies; you will utilise this collective think tank to produce novel solutions.
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, etc)
- Deep understanding of switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc)
- Windows Server (2012R2 and later) and Linux OS administration (2012R2 and later)
- Active Directory and Exchange Server administration and configuration
- Hyper-V, VMware and KVM administration
- Linux containers and virtualisation skills
- SQL Server installation and configuration