As a Product Manager, you will become instrumental in delivering solutions that solve the core problems faced by the logistics industry. At WiseTech Global we do not develop “features” but focus our efforts on building a powerful logistics platform that delivers huge value to our customers. You will be working with our existing software development teams on technical applications that will often require close interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
As a strong communicator and active listener, you utilize your analytical mindset to identify the business problem and your technical skillset to illustrate a conceptualised solution. You are outcome focused; ensuring that the delivery achieves the desired effect and is done within pre-defined timelines.
You are the type of person who embraces and rises to any challenge. You enjoy working in a flexible, flat structured working environment and where a great culture is key.
With more than five years’ experience in bridging the gap between the technical and business requirement, you have the means to design and drive real world problems into tangible solutions. No specific industry experience is required, however you must have demonstrable experience in leading a product team from the concept through the design, development and deployment of an application.
Our people are the foundations of our business and we value the contribution and commitment they make. We have a range of benefits including generous leave, flexible working, development opportunities, employee assistance programs, remote working allowance, and more.
- Work closely with customers and other product teams and understand the problem space
- Liaise with our technical specialists and to help conceptualise the solution
- Work with our business stakeholders to understand strategic priorities and to set the development priorities to align with these
- Ensure that the solution that is delivered meets our customer and company’s needs
- Provide assistance with writing relevant product documentation and handling customer requests for product enhancements
Knowledge and Understanding
- Strong Technical Background (software development, software architecture or engineering)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in bridging the gap between the technical and business requirement
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is comfortable engaging with stakeholders and understanding and interpreting their requirements. They will have an analytical mindset and will be adept at translating business requirements into software feature requirements. They will also be used to delivering outcomes in pre-defined timelines.
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global we are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those that own and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at WiseTech Global
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.應徵此職缺