As a Finance Integration Analyst you will play a key role in integrating newly acquired businesses into the WiseTech Global group, helping us to effectively execute a core element of our growth strategy. You will work closely with newly acquired businesses of various sizes in their first few months post acquisition supporting them as they adopt WiseTech Global processes, policies and systems.
You will be working with an experienced team with a range of skills across M&A and integration from whom you can learn and you will be guided by our internally developed integration process and procedures.
This is a wide ranging role for a team player with a broad range of experience, eye for detail and continual improvement mindset. You don’t need to have previous integration experience but you do need a desire to learn, constantly improve and most importantly to roll your sleeves up and help new businesses smoothly join the group.
The position will give you access to the key management of businesses located across the globe so you must be personable, collaborative, able to develop relationships quickly and be confident dealing with senior levels and overseas businesses. You will be amongst the first people from WiseTech Global interacting with new businesses so you must be confident making a good impression and welcoming new businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Financial Integration Leader, you will be working with an experienced team in a collaborative and dynamic environment responsible for:
- Implementing our CargoWise One accounting system in new businesses including:
- Invoicing, and accounts receivable processes
- Accounts Payable
- Cash/bank processing and matching
Supporting the acquired businesses
- Opening balance sheet review and processing
- Audit/review of Completion accounts
- Quantifying and processing purchase price adjustments
- Establishing month end control procedures
- Communicating/managing process, identifying and solving potential problems
- Handing over day to day control to other members of the Finance team who will take over ongoing responsibility for monitoring and control of the businesses – including AP, Payroll and Invoicing and licencing teams
About the company
WiseTech Global is a dynamic organisation that has experienced significant growth since listing on the ASX in 2016. We are changing the world of logistics through technology and as an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant impact.
We also have a strong acquisition strategy which we use to accelerate our organic growth. We have completed around 30 acquisitions since listing in April 2016 which are at various stages of business, product and customer integration.