Join WiseTech Global as a Support Engineer and become a valuable member of our expanding global customer support team. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for learning and growing their technical skills. With excellent internal and external learning and development programs, we provide the perfect environment for you to enhance your qualifications and expertise. Our team consists of experienced professionals who are dedicated to coaching and supporting your professional growth.
As a Support Engineer, you will directly collaborate with our Technical Teams, playing a crucial role in managing and resolving technical issues for our global customer base. Your responsibilities will include working within our Data Centre in Hamburg, investigating incidents, coordinating resolutions, and communicating effectively between our first line business support representatives, technical support, and internal product and development teams. Leveraging your broad technical expertise, you will provide efficient resolutions to customer incidents. As a member of our global Information Services team, you will contribute to the maintenance and support of our WiseCloud infrastructure.
Who You Are
You thrive in a dynamic environment and embrace change. A quick-thinking problem solver, you possess strong interpersonal skills that enable you to resolve issues efficiently. While you excel at achieving personal goals, you recognize the value of teamwork. Your drive for success stems from your own determination, rather than external supervision. Although industry knowledge is advantageous, it is not essential for this role. We are looking for Engineers with a mix of both hardware technical knowledge and system support. This role will be a mix of working remotely, in our Data Centre and our Hamburg office.
- Resolve technical issues across all customer regions, collaborating within a growing team of technical specialists.
- Manage customer incidents and provide internal help desk support
- Perform hardware builds, rack deployments, OS installations, and application configurations
- Install and troubleshoot internal and external copper/fiber cross-connects and network devices
- Ensure high data integrity and availability by monitoring servers for hardware and software alerts
- Handle support for major incidents and contribute to problem resolution.
- Prepare documentation, including Update Notes, User Guides, internal procedures, "How to" guides, and periodic reports
- Demonstrate at least 2 years of experience in a technical support role within a support-based team
- Hold an Information Technology Degree or an equivalent Certificate.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Microsoft tech stack for application/web delivery, including Windows 2016, 2019, 2022, Windows 10, 11, Remote Desktop, MS RemoteApp, IIS, Web Services, and Virtualization.
More about WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$15 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Postúlese para este puesto