About WiseTech Global:
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference for our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large.
This is a career-defining opportunity for a well-rounded Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for driving market awareness, demand generation, pipeline conversion, and customer success to join the global marketing team of a profitable and growing, global publicly held company. In this role you will promote a recently acquired, market leading supply chain marketplace platform that will expand globally.
You will be part of our global marketing team comprised of vibrant, inquisitive and self-driven people, who focus on the big picture and don’t get bogged down in busy work or micromanagement. We believe what differentiates us is our ability to think and execute. We don’t outsource our work to large agencies or partners. Rather we work closely with different leaders and teams across our fast-growing business, to develop strategic, long-term plans, which we then deliver.
The role will focus on WiseTech Global subsidiary SecurSpace (secur.space) – the US supply chain software leader in on-demand access to yard space for secure truck and container parking, with plans to expand to North America and beyond. At SecurSpace, you will be responsible for the performance of the customer lifecycle – from marketing lead through sales opportunity, to repeat customer.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Writing and executing outbound email communications to prospects and existing customers including nurturing campaigns, enewsletters, and customer success communications.
- Working closely with the sales team on prospect and customer outreach campaigns.
- Working with the marketing automation platform managing marketing qualified leads, segmenting lists, planning outreach campaigns, building landing pages, and adjusting surveys and reports.
- Search engine marketing for organic and paid programs.
- Implementing social media presence and coordinating and executing social media posts and advertising.
- Preparing monthly reports and dashboards.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, or other related field.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience for a software product, SaaS companies, supply chain software or technology, start-up software, app, or marketplace, or a marketing agency.
- Advanced working knowledge of the following marketing technologies: Marketing automation (HubSpot preferred), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Organic search insights tools, LinkedIn company page and advertising, Facebook company page and advertising.
- Ability to write marketing copy for emails, social media, and other touchpoints.
- Familiarity with in-product messaging platforms like Pendo, Zapier would be an asset.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable working autonomously but also willing to present ideas and collaborate with different functions.
- Be a creative marketer that can combine different approaches.
- Have a functional understanding of the funnel and how to increase brand awareness and nurture leads.
- Can wear many hats including marketer, SEO specialist, growth manager, and bridge from marketing to sales.
- Be highly organized with the ability to prioritize and make quick decisions
Benefits & Perks:
We invest in our people from day one. We offer competitive salary and equity packages, 401k, paid time off, medical benefits, a hybrid working model, development opportunities in the form of education assistance, mentorship, LinkedIn learning, and more!
Before You Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Candidati per questa posizione