At WiseTech Academy, we believe the industry is only as strong as its people, which is why our mission is to empower individuals to grow and prosper by providing accessible and affordable access to high-quality online education.
We are seeking an Editorial Assistant to drive our high-quality content and output.
About the role
The Academy is looking for an eLearning content editorial assistant. Our training material is highly respected across the Australian and global logistics industry and we’re looking for an assistant editor who is very organized and with a keen eye for detail to work in our close-knit team.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that commissioned learning scripts are of the required Academy standard
- Balance the writers’ desires and vision with Academy business requirements
- Manage learning script and production process from concept through to completion
What you’ll be doing
- Editing and proofing content for online course modules
- Maintain and update Academy author guides and checklists
- Liaise with author and content experts to ensure content accuracy
- Monitor and report on author’s and/or project progress within their responsibility
- Quality control
- 2 - 7 years working in publishing, media, or eLearning industry
- Experience editing and proofing eLearning, training, and educational material
- Knowledge and a good understanding of instructional design and eLearning principles
- Adobe suite skills
- Experience with CMS editor tools
Degree with a specialisation in Creative Writing, Media and Communication, Journalism, English, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge and attention to detail
- Ability to conduct thorough research
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaboration, planning, prioritizing, and time management
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsCandidati per questa posizione