About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$12 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation.
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Our Development Team
We work in a flat and open environment, where we give you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We know that great Engineers are not defined by their tech stack or years of experience, but by achievement. We utilize multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on
- Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your own career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Candidati per questa posizione