We are looking for experienced, and talented engineers to join our team! You'll be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of product and platform services, and infrastructure that powers the global logistics.
As the world’s leading provider of software for the Logistic industry, WiseTech Global is powering the connectivity of the world's logistics providers. We are a product and engineer lead organization that invests relentlessly in the functionality and quality of our software.
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$22 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced software engineer with a passion for innovation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At WiseTech Global, we believe true greatness isn't defined by checkboxes on a resume. As a language-agnostic company, we welcome experts in various coding languages, but experience with C#.Net would be an advantage. Ideal candidates would have a background in product-based projects and companies, but it's not exclusive. The role requires coming into the office at least 2 days per week.
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience
- Experience with C#, Java, C++, or similar
- Experience with front end frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Solid CS fundamentals, a strong inclination for architecting at scale
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
Our Development Team
Welcome to our development playground!
In our flat, open environment, you'll have the freedom to do meaningful, career-defining work. We're all about breaking barriers with continuous delivery and automated deployment, astonishingly shipping 3500 upgrades per week. Quality is the bedrock of our engineering practice, with Test Driven Development leading the way.
We celebrate diversity and value a wide range of skills and abilities. While we know that exceptional engineers can't be defined by a tech stack, here's a glimpse into the technologies you'll be conquering:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
- Strong application design & implementation skills
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers at the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Postúlese para este puesto