This is a niche role, responsibilities include information gathering, analysis, identification and ongoing database maintenance of acquisition opportunities in line with the company’s global growth strategy.
It is vital for you to be across all projects, strategies and persons involved to ensure each is progressing and that the most up to date information is relayed back to senior management to enable the correct decisions to be made.
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
- Strategy focused research, strategy aligning analysis and identification of acquisition opportunities
- Coordinating and contributing to the relationship building and maintaining phases of the mergers and acquisition process.
- Supporting the analysis and streamline of the overall M&A process
- Assisting Head of Corporate Development and Head of Mergers and Acquisitions to make informed decisions by maintaining information database
- Involvement across all projects to ensure continual progression
- Coordinating travel, meetings and agendas with acquisition targets
- Coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Working as part of the Corporate Development Team to provide support to them and M&A Team
- A strong experience of information gathering and maintaining projects with a broad scope and narrow focus
- PhD in an analytical field preferred (STEM), but equivalent experience or experience in a Corporate Development environment may be considered for the right candidate
- International collaboration experience preferred
- Stakeholder management
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience working with confidential information
- Strong with planning, prioritising and delivering tasks
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.