A company that started as a localised software service to Sydney-based freight forwarders is now a peerless global tech giant, connecting the world’s supply chains in a way no one else can. WiseTech is the world's leading provider of software solutions to the logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those that own and operate the supply chains of the world.
Our Information Services directorate is undergoing rapid growth to support our growing business and we’re on the lookout for a modern workplace evangelist with engineering expertise.
There’s never been a more important time for logistics organisations to have resilience, operational efficiency, and compliance in their supply chains. Needless to say, the work you do at WiseTech Global will have a lasting effect on the way the world connects.
What we’re looking for
You have enterprise transformation experience in End User Computing and Microsoft 365 and can incorporate these technologies to provide a productive and secure Modern Workplace for our employees. You will help improve employee mobility, productivity, collaboration, and security leveraging your deep experience in end-user service management, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft EMS.
You will focus on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including desktop solutions, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments. Additionally, you will apply your expertise to advise on proper governance to ensure stability, and to enable our environment to support changing business requirements.
Day to day
- Define documentation, design, build and operations guides, as well as the management processes, procedures and toolsets for Microsoft 365
- Manage change plans to ensure projects are delivered and deployed successfully, guiding your team to use global resources effectively
- Manage escalations for Microsoft 365 including SSO, SCIM, PIM and Conditional Access
- Self-initiate to find solutions to technical and business operation challenges affecting employee productivity in the organisation
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience implementing and managing the Microsoft 365 application stack (Exchange, OneDrive, PowerApps, SharePoint, Teams)
- Demonstrated experience with integrating services with Azure IdP including Enterprise Applications, App Registrations, Identity Governance and Conditional Access
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune & Config Manager) including Co-Management and AutoPilot
- Experience with Modern Endpoint Management (Windows 10/11, Enterprise Mobility, Office 365)
- Demonstrated experience with Power Platform technologies (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Knowledge and understanding of PIM concepts and their application in Azure AD
- Demonstrated experience with on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD, in particular Azure AD Connect and the synchronization/migration mailboxes, user objects, custom attributes
- Demonstrated aptitude to think strategically and understand practical applications for technology solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to advocate for end-user needs with executive and technical stakeholders
- Infrastructure-as-Code, Automation, PowerShell expertise would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated excellence synthesizing business needs to appropriate software and service solutions
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chain. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resources usage across more than 160 countries worldwide. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
At WiseTech Global we are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those that own and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at www.wisetechglobal.com
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.應徵此職缺