WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC), a high-growth global technology leader, is looking for someone to join and enhance our Acquisitions and Integrations Team to help the continued execution of our acquisition and integration strategy which has welcomed over 40 businesses to the Group since listing.
Working with our highly experienced Finance and Acquisitions teams, this role will play an integral part in aligning existing and prospective acquisitions to WiseTech Global’s commercial model and product offering.
As a key business partner you will; - Leverage your research, modelling and diligence experience to provide an in-depth analysis of our recent acquisitions, assessing all operational KPIS, constraints, commercial models, and areas for optimisation. - Investigate and deliver insights on business performance, and build detailed valuation models and business plans for potential deals, where your experience in financial and competitor analysis will be highly valued. - Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful integration to the Group.
We work in a dynamic and high growth business and value collaboration and continuous improvement. You will be expected to contribute creative solutions to obstacles which arise but demonstrate an ability to recognise and balance risk. You will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done, recognising the importance of improving processes and creating lasting value.
What we’re looking for
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in handling and analysing complex data sets
- Pricing management and analytical experience with a history of contributing to financially sound business improvements
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical analysis into compelling narratives
- The ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Experience in valuations or financial analysis that demonstrates exceptional analytical skills
- 7-10+ years’ post-qualification experience in a similar Corporate Finance role
- Experience in the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
- CPA/CA Qualified
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.應徵此職缺