WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the supply chains of the world. Our software products are relied upon by the top 25 freight-forwarding companies globally as well as over 18,000 other logistics businesses.
We’re an Engineer lead company, with a focus on building secure, scalable products. It goes without saying that protecting the data of the world’s largest freight forwarders is critical to the function of the international supply chain, so as a Security Analyst, you will be crucial to the protection and defence of thousands of users globally.
Please note: We hire on a remote basis but we are only accepting applicants from Germany, The Netherlands & The United Kingdom.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adopt and promote sound cyber security practices in compliance with our Cyber Security Policy, procedures, and standards.
- Cyber security incident detection, response, and any other related provision of services.
- Consult on the cyber security aspects of information technology.
- Perform vulnerability analysis, and report findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide advice regarding the security, design, implementation, installation and maintenance of ITS's information technology systems and infrastructure. Duties may include evaluation of cyber security tools and techniques.
- Engage in the design, development, and delivery of information security projects.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of Cyber Security practices, standards, and tools. Maintain links with authorities, vendors, and relevant personnel.
Assist team members in developing their skill set through mentoring, providing senior support and expertise to other staff on information security and technology topics, as appropriate.
Formal training in one or more of the following areas - IT security related discipline, SANS certification in an IT security related area, CSSLP, CISSP, or CISM certification.
- At least four years' experience in the IT industry, with at least two years of experience relevant to IT security including IT security incident resolution and/or a CSIRT team.
- Experience in computer/network forensics, or consulting in information security will be highly regarded. Some variation may be considered for applicants with a strong match to the other selection criteria. -A demonstrable interest in information security is expected.
- Experience applying information security management standards in a workplace, as well as ability to produce comprehensive policy and procedure documents, business proposals, content for publication and other forms of written communications in a high quality and accurate manner.
- A willingness and ability to work with other staff including in a mentorship and support role.
Knowledge and experience of the following:
- The architecture and services of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Endpoint Security.
- Email Security.
- Cloud Security.
- Network security.
- SIEM such as Elastic, ATP.
- Scripting and/or the ability to read/troubleshoot/support automation requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrable ability to work effectively with others to achieve positive outcomes.
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations應徵此職缺