- ASX-listed, highly profitable, global tech company
- Design and deliver market-leading products for the logistics industry
- Flexible work arrangement. Work your way - from home or office
An exciting opportunity for software engineers (junior and mid-level) to join a high-growth, product-based global tech company. Join our global team of developers in designing and developing market-leading software solutions used by 18K+ logistics organizations in 165 countries.
At WiseTech Global, we build the best and the leading technology solutions that enable the world's biggest logistic companies to move goods globally. Our industry-leading flagship product, CargoWise centralizes logistics operations on a single global database, delivering business continuity, scalability, and security.
How you will make an impact:
You will be designing and building bold products that solve real-world problems in the logistics industry. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
- You will solve development tasks, implement new features as well as maintain and improve functionality and performance
- Make recommendations for the technical direction of software based on current and future technological advances and trends
- Provide critical analysis of customer/client requirements and technical design specifications
- Unit test delivered systems/routines/programs to ensure the accuracy, efficiency, and robustness of the developed code.
- Develop in Java (Spring and Hibernate)
What we are looking for
Problem-solving skills, curiosity, and passion are the key skills we look for in our Engineers, but for your interest, the technology you can expect to work on will be:
- Java (spring and Hibernate)
- C programming
- PL/SQL and DB Skills (Oracle preferable)
- Unix Shell scripting (csh, Bash)
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- Flexible work arrangement. Remote or Hybrid work set-up options.
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, technical rotation, education assistance
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.應徵此職缺