- Product-based, high growth, global tech company
- Design and develop market-leading software solutions
- Flexible work arrangement. Work your way - from home or office
An exciting opportunity for full-stack engineers to join a high-growth, product-based global tech company. Join our global team of developers in designing and developing market-leading software solutions used by 18K+ logistics organizations in 165 countries.
At WiseTech Global, we build the best and the leading technology solutions that enable the world's biggest logistic companies to move goods globally. Our industry-leading flagship product, CargoWise centralizes logistics operations on a single global database, delivering business continuity, scalability, and security.
How you will make an impact
You will be designing and building bold products that solve real-world problems in the logistics industry. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
- You will iterate, test, design, and deliver quality solutions to enable the world's supply chain.
- You will build new or improve existing products
- Make recommendations for the technical direction of software based on current and future technological advances and trends
- You will enjoy solving complex technical problems, utilizing a wide range technology, and collaborating with a global team of developers
What we are looking for
Problem-solving skills, curiosity, and passion are the key skills we look for in our Engineers, but for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
Wellbeing & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- Flexible work arrangement. Hybrid - mostly WFH.
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, technical rotation, education assistance
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$15 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those who own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at www.wisetechglobal.com
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.この職種に応募する