Due to our organic and acquisitional growth, we are seeking an inquisitive, analytical Senior Analyst to join our Acquisitions and Integration team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions and Integration, you will be involved in the execution and diligence phases of live transactions: including managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and advisors.
Leveraging your experience gained from the Transaction Services Team by analysing financial and competitor analysis to research and assess new strategic acquisition opportunities for the group.
Coming from a Manager / Senior Manager within the big4 you will capitalise on your modelling and valuations skills to value prospective acquisitions.
In 2022, we acquired two UK-based companies (Bolero and, most recently Shipamax). Being a new hire to Wisetech Global you can review our current process and bring a new perspective to the team, so that we can enhance and create lasting value.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in valuations or financial analysis that demonstrates exceptional analytical skills
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a Big 4 Transaction Services / M&A team or similar Corporate role including strong due diligence competencies
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical analysis into compelling narratives
- Ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Advanced Excel, modelling and report writing skills with experience in handling and analysing complex data sets
- Experience in the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
- CPA/CA Qualified
About the Company
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC), a high-growth global technology leader, is looking for someone to join and enhance our Acquisitions and Integrations Team to help the continued execution of our acquisition and integration strategy which has welcomed over 40 businesses to the Group since listing.
- WiseTech acquires Blume Global
- WiseTech acquires Envase Technologies
- WiseTech acquires Shipamax
- WiseTech acquires Bolero
We’ve recently released our half-year result (found here) the results speak for themselves but the key stand-outs are:
- CargoWise revenue 289.2M, 46% organic growth
- EBITDA 187.3M, 42% organic growth
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsこの職種に応募する