We are looking for Senior, experienced and talented engineers to join our team! You'll be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of product and platform services, and infrastructure that powers the global logistics.
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$12 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation.
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living.
You thrive on developing and enhancing applications as your focus will be on architecture, design, and programming.
High code quality and the ability to continuously improve and fine-tune existing processes are what you’re about.
You enjoy mentoring other members and sharing your wealth of knowledge with them As a leader and expert in your craft, you will provide advice for the development and architecture queries of the team.
Our Development Team
Our Senior Engineers are highly technical experts in their specific product or technical area. We work in a flat, open environment, giving you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We know that great Engineers are not defined by their tech stack or years of experience, but by achievement. But for your interest, below are some of thetechnology you can expect to work on:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, - CSS/HTML5,Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest,nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools, and performance testing toolkits
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart ofour business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ),Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacyand data protection laws and regulations.Candidate-se para esta vaga.