Shipamax is a thriving and innovative startup that specialises in AI-based software for logistics data extraction. We have recently been acquired by WiseTech, the global leader in logistics solutions. Our team of experienced data scientists is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is achievable in a collaborative and stimulating work environment. By harnessing the power of machine learning, Shipamax is revolutionising the way critical logistics data is structured, enabling the seamless movement of goods worldwide.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Machine Learning Researcher to join our Data Science team. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and developing advanced machine learning models. Working closely with our machine learning engineers and product teams, you will play a pivotal role in integrating cutting-edge models into our commercial software, ensuring the delivery of exceptional data extraction capabilities to our valued customers.
- Research, develop, and productionize new machine learning models.
- Being responsible for interesting R&D projects from the data science roadmap.
- Bring machine learning state-of-art and new ideas into practice, pushing the boundaries of what is achievable in 1-4 month projects.
- Participate in driving the vision for our modern data extraction platform.
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, engineers and product managers to successfully integrate models into our commercial software.
- Participate in paper reading sessions, knowledge shares and other interesting discussions.
Ph.D. in Machine Learning, ideally in NLP or a related topic.
Research experience in NLP. Experience with state-of-art Large Language Models and Continual Learning would be beneficial.
Experience with document analysis and computer vision would be ideal but not essential.
Track record of publications in relevant conferences.
Experience in applying research state-of-art to practical problems.
Strong programming skills, ideally with Python, but not necessarily.
Excellent knowledge of deep learning libraries; Pytorch ideal, TensorFlow also useful.
Excellent communication skills and experience in presenting at conferences.
- Passionate about machine learning
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Hard-working and responsible
- Loves learning and gets things done
- Good communication skills and knows how to work in a team
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.立即申请