WiseTech Global is the world’s leading provider of software for the logistics industry. From emerging freight forwarders to established leaders like DHL and FedEx, our software solutions allow them to maintain truly resilient supply chains.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Manager to play a pivotal role in advancing one of our key strategic growth areas: Digital Trade Documentation. This unique opportunity is embedded within our Shipamax team which until recently operated as an AI startup. Shipamax has been at the forefront of machine learning, specialising in the interpretation of trade documentation and the automation of logistical back-office processes.
WiseTech's acquisition of Shipamax in November 2020 has ushered in a new era. The Shipamax team is now actively integrating document automation as an integral component within the WiseTech product ecosystem. Additionally, we are widening the spectrum of supported use cases, thus creating substantial value for our expansive customer base. This initiative represents a proven, high-impact application of AI in the real world.
Joining us on this journey you will be immersing yourself in the dynamic world of:
- Crafting modern web applications that delight users.
- Leveraging proprietary, state-of-the-art NLP and computer vision systems.
- Navigating high-volume data pipelines.
- Fostering seamless APIs and integrations.
- Collaborating with an eclectic array of logistics organisations, ranging from up-and-coming freight forwarders to industry titans like DHL and FedEx.
You'll be working with our talented software development, data science and design teams on technical projects, often necessitating deep engagement with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, and delivering work with a real-world impact. Together we will change the world of logistics, one innovation at a time.
- 5+ years of agile product management experience bridging the gap between business and technology
- You are a persuasive communicator and an attentive listener with a talent for identifying the root cause of every problem.
- You break down large and complex issues into digestible, actionable steps. You make the seemingly insurmountable, manageable.
- Armed with deep industry and user insights, you approach problem-solving using first principles.
- You possess a technical background that empowers you to envision and explain practical solutions.
- Your outcome-driven mindset ensures your ideas become tangible solutions that deliver value to your customers.
- We recognise that brilliant people can emerge from unexpected places. If you have a proven track record of leading technically-oriented product teams from ideation to deployment, regardless of your industry background, we want to meet you.
As a Product Manager in the Shipamax team you’ll work within one of our Squads and own one or more aspects of our product strategy. Squads are autonomous, agile, cross-functional teams of PMs, Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists.
Your responsibilities include:
- Prioritising your team's tasks in alignment with business strategy and your customer insights.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to conceptualise and design solutions for significant customer or internal challenges.
- Coordinating the delivery and release process while ensuring team alignment on requirements.
- Measuring the impact of your work through quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Iterating and contributing insights to the product roadmap for continued success.
- Gaining a deep understanding of your customers and the logistics industry.
- Enhancing team collaboration for productivity and happiness while maintaining efficiency.
This is a Hybrid role and the team comes into the office twice a week. Our office in London is based in Chancery House and has a gym, sauna, yoga/HIIT classes, a coffee machine - the works!Auf diese Stelle bewerben