About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is a leading provider of cutting-edge logistics software solutions, enabling businesses to operate efficiently and securely. As a Firewall Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing our global network infrastructure, ensuring its security and reliability.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Firewall Engineer to join our Network Security team. The primary focus of this role is the administration of Palo Alto Firewalls and VPNs, along with managing Cisco Firewalls. The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of networking technologies, exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for enhancing network security.
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of TCP/IP stack and OSI model.
- Manage Palo Alto Firewalls, utilizing next-generation features.
- Oversee Cisco Firewalls and VPN infrastructure.
- Implement and manage network security changes, adhering to the change management process.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to respond to network security incidents and resolve issues.
- Possess excellent communication skills and work collaboratively within a team.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent.
- 1-2+ years of experience in managing Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Any of the following certifications:
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Software Firewall Engineer (PCSFE)
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
- Experience managing firewalls with Panorama.
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate is a logical and analytical thinker with the ability to troubleshoot effectively. They are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
Please note that this role is open to candidates located within The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Poland, Switzerland, Ireland or Belgium.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position