We are growing our Rate management team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Rate Management and product services to our global clients. The Rate administrator works closely with other team members to ensure productivity standards are achieved daily. The rate management services provided by the team ensure timely visibility of accurate rates in Consoles.
This position is responsible for:
- Maintaining client specific ocean contracts and surcharges for assigned carriers within a specified group of carriers.
- Publishing air carrier's specific rates.
- Formatting Transport Provider and Drayage data for publishing.
- Annotating commercial invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 1-2 years of experience in liner shipping, NVOCC, Freight Forwarding industry (Ocean or Air Freight).
- Candidate has demonstrated advanced knowledge of ocean contracts and rates.
- Creativity in problem solving for software enhancements.
- Ability to perform repetitive type tasks with high degree of accuracy.
WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the supply chains of the world. Our software products are relied upon by the top 25 freight-forwarding companies globally as well as over 18,000 other logistics businesses. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics through technology.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position