About the Role:
At WiseTech, we build software that powers global logistics. From emerging freight forwarders to established leaders like DHL and FedEx, our software solutions allow users to maintain truly resilient supply chains.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Italy. This role will see you interfacing with key business partners and clients. You will play a vital role in managing commercial relations with our customers and ensuring exceptional customer experiences.
This is a hybrid role that requires one day per week in the office in Milan.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, ensuring open communication and understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Receive and address customer inquiries, including requests for license variations, new modules, and customizations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find suitable solutions and deliver accurate to customer requests.
- Prepare and issue software quotations based on company guidelines, ensuring accuracy and adherence to customer requirements.
- Proactively engage with customers to keep them informed about company activities, initiatives, and product updates.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling, maximizing revenue generation from existing customer accounts.
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager or similar customer-facing role in the software industry.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to actively listen to customer inquiries and provide effective solutions.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with a focus on accuracy in preparing software quotations and customer communications.
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee headcount has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry-leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
To discover our unique culture and what drives us as a company please visit the following:
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position