An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Billing Analyst to join our Finance team based in our global headquarters in Sydney. The Billing Analyst will report to the Billing Team Lead within the Billing and Credit function with primary responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely billing to our global customer base.
The business has experienced significant growth in the last few years both organically and through a large number of acquisitions. As a result of the growth driving internal promotions, this has presented an opportunity to rebuild our Billing team to support the current size and complexity of the business as well as future growth. The Billing Analyst will have the opportunity to play a key role in process improvement as well as integration of acquired business billing.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to join an ASX-listed business with great career growth opportunities and the chance to add significant value in one of the most important functions of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing of monthly billing for our flagship software CargoWise as well as a number of our acquired business products
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing by maintaining efficient billing workflow processes including pre-month-end checks, preparing and reviewing billing data prior to billing being processed
- Investigation of billing data discrepancies and collaboration with internal teams (Product, Development, License Management) to provide a resolution
- Pricelist management (both system configuration and sales documents)
- Process improvement of the current billing workflows, including suggesting and driving change
- Assisting the team on integration efforts of our acquisitions relating to billing processes
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in extracting and working with large data sets
- Effective communication skills and experience in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven experience in billing, minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience with Power Query and the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before You Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position