An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time, experienced Billing Team Leader to join our Finance team based in our global headquarters in Sydney. This role reports to the Billing & Credit Manager within the Commercial Finance team with responsibility for two billing analysts and leading the billing function to ensure accurate and timely billing to our expanding global customer base.
The business has experienced significant growth in the last few years both organically and through a large number of acquisitions. As a result of the growth driving internal promotions, this has presented an opportunity to rebuild our billing team to support the current size and complexity of the business as well as future growth. We’re looking for someone with strong billing experience to lead this team, drive process improvement to ensure processes are streamlined and lead the integration of acquired business billing.
This is a fantastic role for an already experienced professional who is looking to join an ASX-listed business with great career growth opportunities and the chance to add significant value in and lead one of the most important functions of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall accountability for monthly billing of our flagship software CargoWise as well as a number of our acquired business products
- Overseeing accuracy and timeliness of billing by maintaining efficient workflow processes including review and analysis of billing data prior to being invoiced
- Adhering to month-end deadlines and an ability to prioritise and plan accordingly
- Leading investigation of billing data discrepancies and key stakeholder management with internal teams (Product, Development, License Management) to provide a resolution
- Pricelist management (both system configuration and sales documents)
- Play a key role in driving integration efforts of our acquisitions relating to billing processes including devising, testing and implementing new billing procedures
- Using your experience to achieve best practice, oversee continual process improvement of the current billing workflows and drive change
- Leading and developing the newly rebuilt billing team
- Proven experience in leading and developing the billing function and team within a large complex organisation
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in extracting and working with large data sets
- Experience with Power Query and the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication, attention to detail, organisational, analytical and planning skills with a can-do attitude
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, be involved in identification, testing and implementation of new processes
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before You Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsApply for this position