We promote the WiseTech Way through system configuration. We have a deep understanding of what makes WTG successful and model our internal operations to support this.
Our colleagues are our customers and by analysing their business problems we help them increase their productivity. We have a deep understanding of PAVE and help people apply it to their day-to-day work.
Our customers are WiseTech staff. We have a deep understanding of what makes WTG successful and model our internal operations to support this. PAVE is our toolkit. We align process and operations to software configuration (and vice-versa).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Understanding and protecting WTG principles
- Define and interpret a customer request into a desired effect and then into a schematic enhancement design supporting the WTG principles
- Deep understanding of the WTG Schematic and how workflow artefacts interact with the schematic
- Troubleshoot issues with the schematic
- Monitoring the schematic for exception states
- Incident management
- Some understanding of software configurability as a concept
- SQL knowledge
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global we are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those that own and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at WiseTech Global
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position