With offices across the globe, WiseTech Global is a leading provider of transportation management and systems integration software. Our award winning "Transtream" platform helps retailers, manufacturers, and distributors automate fulfillment and shipping processes. We are expanding our US (United States) staff and have an opening for an individual to join us in the role of Product Associate.
Business Intelligence Analyst position will work as a member of the Product Management team, reporting to the VP of Product Management. In this role, the individual will be responsible for providing technical support to WiseTech Global’s Analytics customers. In this role, the individual will provide procedural and technical support to implementation and software development engineers working with Transtream business intelligence tools. Working under minimal supervision and with other team members, the Product Specialist will be responsible for issue resolution and timely communication, and for maintaining high quality feedback from the supported user community.
Product Focus Area specialization:
- Analytics & Reporting
Product Delivery responsibilities include:
- Wyn Enterprise
- Active Reports
- Other COTS products as required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Product Managers, other TPMs, Cross-Functional SME’s, Support and eLearning teams, and customers to understand the market, their needs, concerns, and to assist in defining solutions to meet those needs
- Develop high value reports and dashboards for internal reporting and customer usage
- Provide technical support to implementation and software engineers via email and web tools
- Advocate product changes, escalate support issues to and interact with WiseTech Global Product Managers
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and follow-through to closure a wide variety of technical software support and operating environment issues as encountered during implementations and professional services engagements
- Interact and communicate effectively with engineers from resellers, partner organizations, and direct customers to address product issues of various severity
- Maintain a record of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial action taken according to WiseTech Global standard procedures and systems
Desirable Skills Sets
- 2-3 years Business Intelligence experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Elasticsearch, Wyn Enterprise. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or other reporting and dashboard tools
- Experience writing structured queries – SQL, Elasticsearch/Kibana
- Experience with transportation and shipping applications and the implementation of those solutions
- Organized, structured, task-oriented approach to work and communication of status
- Ability to operate in an on-call support environment
- Able to work independently and from a home office with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time and provide high-quality timely results
- Analytical troubleshooting skills both independently and in collaborative environments
- Resourceful, self-learner
- 2-3 years of remote worker experience
- Associate degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems Technology and/or equivalent formal training, technical certification, or work experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation experience is required.
- Multiple Internet browser experience is required, across multiple Internet platforms.
- Working experience with, but not limited to, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in the transportation or supply chain industry a plus.
Conditions of Employment
This is a full-time, remote position. Working hours are 40 hours per week. 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary will range based on experience. Benefits include learning opportunities, training, 401k contributions, life insurance, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity for work from home (WFH).
Why Join WiseTech Global?
- Industry leading and widely respected company servicing some of the largest supply chain businesses in the world
- We specialize in Transportation Management Software (TMS) but last year launched an Internet of Things (IoT) cloud integration technology
- A distinguished career path, join a growing team of IT (Information Technology) and management experts who can help you reach your full potential as an engineer
- You will be provided with all up-to-date, necessary IT equipment, software, and services.
- Receive excellent training opportunities; we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technologies and provide weekly opportunities to learn the latest tools and techniques.
- Be in a high-quality workplace where your opinion is valued, where you are valued and where you will value your work.
About WiseTech Global
Since 1994 we have helped logistics companies efficiently manage the movement of goods and information. With over 8,000 logistics organizations using our software across 130 countries, our breakthrough solutions are designed to deliver powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration, and deep compliance capabilities. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and advanced hardware platforms, and we take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are the core of who we are. The accumulation of our collective experience, shared values, and individual skills has allowed our business to deliver industry leading solutions that exceed expectations. We are a mature, profitable, rapidly expanding business focused on great products.
Founded in 1994 in Sydney, Australia, with a mission to lead the international logistics industry in technology innovation. The company now operates worldwide from over 40 offices across Australasia, Europe, and the Americas. Job Type: Full-time
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers, who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position