About the Role
WiseTech is the world's leading provider of software for the logistics industry. Our clients are peerless global giants, like DHL and FedEx, who rely on our software to manage their operations and connect the world’s supply chain.
We are embarking on a growth phase in the Americas Region and are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our global team as Communities Manager. You will work across all of our North America/South America offices and more than 550 team members. This role will focus on creating connections within our offices and remote communities using our Day Maker concepts, with a special focus on integrating acquisitions. You will be a champion for the implementation of WTG rituals and other team gatherings. We need someone who has experience fostering culture across multiple offices and teams, by utilizing events, employee interests/needs, volunteer programs and more.
The role will also act as the single point of contact for team members in The Americas to find local or global support for a range of business support services. They will be seen as the “go to” person in region for the global communities team.
- Develop programs, activations and events that foster a sense of community within the offices, with a focus on incorporating Day Maker concepts. Work closely with local office support staff to execute WTG rituals and other gatherings.
- Collaborate with team leaders and support staff to identify opportunities to improve communication and engagement within teams, and to facilitate the integration of the recently acquired team.
- Actively seek out employee feedback to identify areas for improvement and to ensure that community initiatives align with employee needs and interests.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees to create a welcoming and inclusive environment. Provide moments that surprise and delight.
- Develop and manage an office volunteer program to encourage community involvement and give back to local causes.
- Promote internal communication and engagement by managing and moderating an employee-facing chat group in Teams.
- Work with flex space operators and external vendors to coordinate events, activities, and resources to support community-building efforts and WTG rituals.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in community building, event planning, hospitality, or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling effective interactions with individuals at all levels of the organisation and within the community.
- Prior experience in implementing Day Maker concepts or similar community engagement programs.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage deadlines effectively. Organisational and project management skills to ensure the smooth implementation of community initiatives and activities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$20 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee headcount has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry-leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position