As a Compliance Officer / Student Liaison Officer, you will have a broad range of responsibilities to ensure our students receive the support they require to achieve excellent outcomes, and our business performs effectively and efficiently.
- Manage compliance requirements
- Maintain student files / records
- Answer queries about courses
- Provide support to the Trainers
- Work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Maintain data relating to student enrolment and success
You are comfortable prioritising and managing a range of tasks, and you are highly organized. Previous experience working in an RTO would be excellent, but it is not essential. We’re well equipped to help you develop your skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates high attention to detail
- Thrives when working to priorities and deadlines
- Takes initiative and works with limited guidance
- Has strong MS Office skills
- Can adapt to a fast-changing environment
About WiseTech Academy
WiseTech Academy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of WiseTech Global, a world-leading developer of cloud-based software solutions for domestic and international logistics companies.
The WiseTech Academy offers accessible, affordable, online learning to the people who work in global supply chains. We aim to provide a deep understanding of why the industry operates as it does, how it could be made safer, more effective and more efficient. We also provide comprehensive training on the use of WiseTech’s industry leading software, CargoWise.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.