We are seeking a Corporate Liaison Officer to work with a highly talented team. Our Head office is in Sydney, which is where you will be based.
Description of the role:
- Manage new opportunities by assessing clients’ needs and recommending WiseTech Academy’s products to meet those needs
- Provide guidance to clients and users through the onboarding phase
- Nurture client relationships
- Manage and respond to clients' and users’ incidents and inquiries (with content, wherever possible)
- Develop content to communicate about WTA product functionality in response to customer needs
- Support the marketing, sales and product areas in WiseTech Academy as required
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is proactive, responsive and able to take initiative
- Has experience in solving problems and driving continuous improvement in operations
- Has experience in customer service and administration
- Shows high attention to detail
- Is proficient and experienced using the Microsoft suite and other software applications
- Has experience in the logistics industry or eLearning (though these are not essential)
About WiseTech Academy
WiseTech Academy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of WiseTech Global, a world-leading developer of cloud-based software solutions for domestic and international logistics companies.
The WiseTech Academy offers accessible, affordable, online learning to the people who work in global supply chains. We aim to provide a deep understanding of why the industry operates as it does, how it could be made safer, more effective and more efficient. We also provide comprehensive training on the use of WiseTech’s industry leading software, CargoWise.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position