Join our team as a Cost Analyst within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department. We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented professional to spearhead the analysis of all operating expenses, such as IT, Service, Selling, and Depreciation & Amortization expenses. The role requires a keen eye for financial details, the ability to create and maintain forecasting models, and the capacity to provide in-depth monthly analysis of variances between actual and planned expenses.
- Conduct monthly analysis of operating expenses, highlighting variances between actual and planned expenditures.
- Business partnering with various business stakeholders to effectively track and guide the business spending.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models to support accurate financial planning and analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand cost drivers and optimize expense allocation.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations, providing insights and recommendations to the management team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- CPA/CA qualified
- Proven experience in financial analysis, specifically focused on operating expenses
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills to present complex financial data in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position