Employment Partner, People Operations
Working as part of this collaborative team you will use your technical skills to get involved in multiple projects across the organisation.
You will be responsible for
- Conducting due diligence work on potential new acquisitions by analysing contractual terms and benchmarking salary data
- Coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders to provide a seamless employment process during signing and completion of acquisition deals
- Supporting the integration and cohesion of our global offices and businesses through outreach and communication and by building strong relationships with their leadership
- Designing project workflows and building content and strategy to support the Integration process
- Mentoring and training International Employment Specialists
- Liaising closely with Tax, Legal, Payroll and Integration and Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) teams in order to identify and resolve any issues related to global employment contractual entitlements and benefits
- Monitoring and reacting to local and global legislation changes
- Training wider People Operations team on employment documentation and related topics
Ideally you will need to be with a relevant Bachelor Degree or higher and at least 3 years of strong experience in related area
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.