As a 2nd Line Support Product Specialist you will work with the Product Manager of our eServices team, a team that is responsible for ensuring that electronic information flows properly between systems; both internally and externally.
You will become a super-user, and your implementations for end-user product improvement initiatives will support out global customer base.
You will work across a large number of stakeholders; Carriers, Third Party Providers, Terminals, and Customs Authorities to help them establish and maintain their connections to our customers as trading partners.
You will also be exposed to all of the key components of our CargoWise One software as you work with our internal teams who turn to eServices to manage their connectivity needs.
Why we want you to join us
Innovation and problem resolution is ingrained in our ethos. We are known for creating and implementing solution for potential issues that our customer have yet to encounter, thanks to the depth of our technical expertise and industry knowledge. You are the sort of person who embraces and rises to the challenge. In your application we will be assessing the following skills and knowledge.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service in the form of 2nd Line support, investigating and providing solutions to complex connectivity and configuration issues.
- Experience mentoring local team members with product/technical knowledge and providing ongoing customer support.
- Adept at documenting supporting content and release notes.
- Ability to analyse and document processes.
- Core problem analysis skills with the ability design and implement solutions and write requirements/specifications for development teams.
- Experience with product development reviews (UAT/QA).
- Can demonstrate self driven learning and self-development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- An understanding of XML is not essential but would be an advantage
- The ability to create and run SQL queries is not essential but would be an advantage
We are a technology company who services the logistics industry, so experience in either field would be beneficial: however, we wouldn’t be a world leader if we couldn’t upskill you in this regard.
To help you get started…
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant impact.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers, who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position