- Product-centric, highly profitable, global tech company
- Design and deliver market-leading products for the global supply chain
- Work your way - from home or office (with offices in Syd, Mel, Ade)
An exciting opportunity for Software Engineers (junior and mid-level) to join a high-growth, product-based global tech company. If you enjoy building software and have a passion for developing new product features, then come join us.
WiseTech Global provides the world’s most comprehensive solution for companies operating in the increasingly complex world of logistics. So if you are an ambitious engineer, who wants to solve deeply complex problems with others of a similar mindset, this role is right for you.
- You enjoy solving development tasks, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving functionality and performance
- You are proficient with one or more prominent languages such as C#, Java, Python, C/C++.
- You prefer team development and working collaboratively
- You like to work on production systems, with high coding and testing standards
- You like variety of roles, growth opportunities, and going deep into technologies
Our Development Team
We work in a flat, open environment, giving you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Our engineers are experts in a specific product or technical area responsible for writing code and reviewing peers’ work. They lead by example in quality of work, occasionally mentoring team members as well as providing design guidance in familiar areas. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We know that great Engineers are not defined by their tech stack or years’ of experience, but by achievement. We utilize multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on
- Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- Flexible work arrangement. Hybrid - mostly WFH. We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your own career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position