The role & You
WiseTech Global is a place where we connect the unconnected, advancing human potential. We are constantly on lookout for passionate and motivated individuals to join our ever-growing team of 2000+ innovative and dynamic individuals.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager the role will expose you to the wider finance team both locally and internationally. This role plays a pivotal role in leading and preparing of our reporting. You will be implementing change. You will lead and manage complex projects, drive initiatives on cost production, support and review risks.
You are a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a mindset of continuous improvement. You will have a can-do attitude, be results driven and can think outside of the box
- Lead the monthly closing of the profit & loss book for the WTG group;
- Lead the preparation of monthly Finance Board Pack for CFO review;
- Lead the quarterly/annual planning of profit & loss for the WTG group;
- Maintain and improve the reporting of financial performance KPIs;
- Support business reviews and track risks & opportunities to profit;
- Deliver ad hoc value-add analyses on earnings;
- Drive key initiatives on cost productivity or margin expansion;
- Improve processes of planning & analysis on costs/earnings continuously
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar) would be highly desirable
- 10 years + or post qualifications in a FP&A, Commercial Finance, business support/partnering roles.
- Expertise in the major finance reporting systems/tools (TM1/Cognos/HFM)
- Previous experience in an IT or Software space would be desirable but not a necessity.
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position