We are looking for a product manager to join our customs team tasked with solving deeply complex industry problems. At Wisetech, we build the software that powers global logistics. From emerging freight forwarders to established leaders like DHL and FedEx, our software solutions allow them to maintain truly resilient supply chains.
Join us as a Product Manager and play a pivotal role in building solutions for the core challenges of the logistics industry. At Wisetech, we don’t just develop features — we concentrate our efforts on building products that empower the supply chains of the world.
You'll be working with our talented software development teams on technical projects, often necessitating deep engagement with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, and delivering work with a real-world impact. Together we will change the world of logistics, one innovation at a time.
You are a persuasive communicator and an attentive listener, with a knack for finding the root cause behind every problem. Your technical prowess allows you to envision and articulate concrete solutions, while your outcome-driven mindset ensures your ideas turn into real solutions.
You thrive in challenging situations, and you appreciate the dynamics of a flexible, flat-structured work environment. With over five years of experience bridging the gap between industry and technology, you possess the ability to transform supply chain challenges into implementable solutions.
We know that brilliant people can come from unlikely places; if you have a proven track record of leading a technically-minded product team from ideation to deployment, regardless of industry, we want to meet you.
- To plan, specify and manage implementation of the Japan Customs Brokerage product in CargoWise
- The successful candidate will be a part of an innovative global customs product team
- Will be responsible for the growth of the product and team for Japan Customs
- Engage deeply with customers and other product teams to gain a thorough understanding of the problem space
- Collaborate with technical experts to design and formulate solutions
- Partner with our business stakeholders to understand strategic objectives and align development priorities accordingly
- Ensure the end solution fulfills both customer and company needs
- Assist in generating relevant product documentation and responding to customer requests on product development
- Written and Verbal communication in Japanese and English is essential
- Should have software development experience, preferably in the transport/customs industry or Japan customs brokerage business experience, with skills to document the business processes in English
The candidate may be located in either Japan or Australia. We have offices in Kobe in Japan and in Sydney, Adelaide and Melbourne in Australia. We are open to the employee being a hybrid employee if they are commutable to a Wisetech office or a fully remote employee.
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global we build leading technology solutions that help the logistics industry move goods globally. Our customers include the world’s largest logistics companies.
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position