WiseTech Global is the market-leading provider of software solutions for the Supply Chain and Logistics industry. Engineer founded, engineer led - we make products for the largest companies in the logistics space globally (like - DHL, FedEx, UPS) and they depend on our software to optimise their processes. This role will sit in our Xware team working on xTrade - our integrations platform used by WiseTech and our customers, to ensure a smooth flow of data and information.
You will be working closely with end users and internal development teams to define the future of this product - seeing through its implementation and impact on a global scale. This role is yours to make!
- Collaborate and work closely with external clients to understand their customised product needs and requirements
- Work closely with internal technical teams to execute customisations and work on product feature development
- Create and maintain documentation and content for best practices and product usage
- Serve as the go-to person for clients and internal teams on how to best use our integration platform
- Help with testing and verification of product features
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Specialist, Technical Consultant or similar role
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of Java, C# or other OOP languages
- Proven ability to work with technical teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Our people are the foundations of our business, and we value the contribution and commitment they make. We have a range of benefits including generous leave, flexible working, development opportu-nities, employee assistance programs, remote working allowance, and more.
More about WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$15 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.