Product Specialist – Logistics (Air Cargo)
In our Sydney Head Office, we have around 30 teams (plus sub-teams) tasked with solving deeply complex industry problems. We are looking for an expert in air cargo to use their deep knowledge to help steer development of our industry leading software. We offer the right individuals the opportunity to rotate through our teams, gaining valuable and holistic overview of our product and industry, which means you can broaden your experience in other areas including teams specialising in Carriers, Customs, International Logistics and Warehousing to name a few. The rotations program fosters and enables a profound learning and up-skilling opportunity.
Our Product Specialists are problem solvers and subject matter experts. They work with our customers to understand their issues, identify the root cause, and work with our Engineers to provide a solution. They bridge the gap between business and technology, and make sure that we truly understand what our customers need.
Together we will change the world of logistics, one innovation at a time.
- Investigate and provide solutions to complex issues
- Deliver high quality customer service in the form of 2nd line support
- Writing up requirements for new features and functionality
- Assess existing functionality and recommend areas for improvement
- Documenting supporting content and release notes
- Analyse and document processes
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practice and system functionality/ behaviour
- Troubleshoot problems in a timely manner
- Product development review (UAT/ QA) for software fixes and new features
- Work collaboratively with customers and development throughout the lifecycle for new features
You are a clear communicator and an attentive listener, with a knack for finding the root cause behind every problem. You thrive in challenging situations, and you appreciate the dynamics of a flexible, flat-structured work environment. You possess the ability to look beyond the surface of an issue.
Your knowledge and Understanding
- Extensive experience in air cargo or related logistics/ supply chain areas coupled with technical knowledge
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Can demonstrate self- driven learning and self- development
- Software product background is advantageous
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience with agile software methodologies is useful
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global we build leading technology solutions that help the logistics industry move goods globally. Our customers include the world’s largest logistics companies. Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$20 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position