WiseTech Global is a hyper growth ASX listed technology company that provides an end to end software solution to the logistics execution industry globally. Our customers include 12,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 150 countries.
We have no plans to slow down and we take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
In 2019, WiseTech Global acquired the warehouse management solutions company, Microlistics. Microlistics in an innovative and industry leading company providing a single trusted product to solve warehouse management. Their warehouse management solutions have been deployed globally for small to large multi-site companies and Microlistics are widely recognised as leading the way in warehouse management solutions.
- Leading and coordinating end to end WMS projects, project teams and internal resources, working closely with customers and the implimentation team.
- Managing stakeholder relationships, project budgets and project scope.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Conducting project reviews and creating reports for executive colleagues.
- Overseeing all project documentation and contracts.
- Optimising and improving processes.
- 3-5 years experience in managing Warehouse Management Software implementations.
- Experience in project status reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously.
- Experience in budget management and reporting.
- Experience working in a customer facing professional services organisation.
- Experience with project management in a professional services operation tracking billable / non-billable services.
What’s on offer:
We are known for our dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, driving creativity and innovation, this includes offering:
- A competitive salary package.
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth.
- Further education and e-learning.
- Fully stocked kitchens and breakfast daily.
- Beer O'clock Fridays' and 'Cake Day'.
- Funded team social events.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.