Since listing in 2016 Wisetech Global (WTG:ASX) has acquired and integrated over 40 businesses to the group. Working closely with our Integrations and Acquisitions team (M&A) you will; have a solutions-oriented mindset, be open-minded, structured, and can adapt your communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the point of contact for the People Operations team for all M&A deals
- Partner closely with our Corporate Development and Integration Teams, cross functional project managers, as well as lead the People team through the various stages of the deal, from diligence to post-merger integration execution.
- Re-shape the people integration strategy, using the company tools, including project management plans to support the completion of people integration milestones
- Apply integration knowledge and experience to oversee the design, build, and delivery of key integration milestones, including diligence reports, integration plans, management presentations, onboarding materials, and employee communications
- Develop a strong partnership and collaborate closely with leaders across the People team and the business, to identify and solve complex cross-functional challenges related to people integration, including compensation, benefits, employment law, payroll and onboarding.
We have provided a list of the types of duties that you will perform in this role. This is not a checklist for hiring so if you feel like you are suitable or you would like to learn more please reach out to our Talent Team.
Wellbeing & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- Flexible work arrangement. Hybrid - mostly WFH.
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, technical rotation, education assistance
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$15 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those who own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at www.wisetechglobal.com
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position