WiseTech Global is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer in Sweden to join our Information Services team. The role will be remote (with occasional office visits), although you should be based in Sweden. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our acquisitions legacy systems and assisting in the transition to the core WTG infrastructure. You will also be involved in a mid-term handover with an existing employee who is retiring soon, and support our other Swedish and Norwegian acquisitions – CargoIT, Inobiz, Xware, and Systema.
- Maintain hosting environment (internal and customer-facing platforms)
- Provide technical support (internal and external customer support)
- Install customer applications and integrations/interfaces
- Perform desktop support internal
- Work on the migration of Linux Systems in DE1 to the next version
- Assist with the support of the assigned 10 locations
- Support Windows Server Administration, Linux Server Administration, VMware, Tomcats, and Java applications
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science
- Windows Server administration (2019 and later)
- Linux operating system administration (CentOS, CentOS Stream, Ubuntu,…)
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Zimbra mail server administration
- Tomcat and java applications, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL databases, Ansible and/or Ansible AWX, Nagios, Jenkins, Git
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Experience in VMware virtualization, MS System Center suite, scripting and programming skills, cloud technologies, and experience with multiple platforms, and switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off.
Company Culture and Values: At WiseTech, we believe in creating a collaborative, supportive, and diverse work environment that encourages growth and development. Our global team offers the opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn from experts in the field.
Why Join WiseTech: You'll have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team and help shape the future of our company. We offer a chance to join a growing global company while still maintaining a local small business feeling, working with our acquisitions.
Career Progression: In this role, you will have the opportunity to adapt to small and large scopes in a variety of platforms. You'll also have access to global team members and local specialists who can help you improve your skills and advance your career. The successful candidate will likely manage the infrastructure of WiseTech within the Nordics long-term.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsApply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.