WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the supply chains of the world. Our software products are relied upon by the top 25 freight-forwarding companies globally as well as over 18,000 other logistics businesses.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer, experienced with installing, configuring and maintaining systems across both Windows & Linux systems for at least 7+ years and be able to operate at a highly competent and autonomous level, whilst supporting less experienced colleagues within the team.
We are interested in speaking with candidates across all US time zones, although we look for some flexibility within your working hours as/when required. In return, we offer a self-managed and autonomous role with full remote working flexibility.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience providing a high standard systems administrator support in a technical capacity
- Experience with VMware, XEN, Hyper-V or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft RemoteApp or Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu or other Linux distributions
- Experience supporting users in a Microsoft environment
- Experience troubleshooting network connections including VPN clients
- Experience with common network and infrastructure monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple customer requests
- Must be extremely well organized, flexible, and responsive
Having any of the below is not essential but will be beneficial:
- Any Industry Technical Certifications such as MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, SWCP, CompTIA or VCP
- Experience with Microsoft ATP, Tenable, Qualys
- Experience with shell scripting, Python, Go, Powershell
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsApply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.