Solving complicated problems with simple, elegant solutions is what we do best, and we need like-minded technical experts to enable us to accelerate, which is where you come in.
ABM Data Systems is a global leader in developing and supporting customs declaration management and related international trade software solutions. From Dublin, you’ll be an integral part of our development team, writing the code that improves productivity, security and compliance across European borders.
You’ll like this opportunity if you’re looking for somewhere to build on your career foundation, as you collaborate with our talented technologists to learn how to build robust and scalable technology solutions in our sophisticated way.
Therefore, we’re looking for genuine problem solvers who are as creative as they are technical, but you’ll need to have some exposure to web and back end development tools to get up to speed quickly.
Knowledge or exposure to technologies like:
- HTML/XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH
- C#.net or Java
- SOAP, WCF, REST
- Review requirements and task analysis on in-house and customer-specific projects
- Work with development team lead and technical analysts to refine the requirement and be able to ask questions to improve the solutions
- Provide realistic estimates and timelines for the assigned tasks
- Create and plan tests for the requirement
- Deliver defect-free code based on the test plan
We strongly believe in the development of our people and invest in ongoing professional training. This opportunity is your steppingstone into a truly global business which is expanding rapidly.