WiseTech Global software is the most complete software solution for companies that provide logistics execution services. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resources for more than 15,000 logistics companies across 150 countries worldwide. 43 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers use our software, as do the 25 largest freight forwarders in the world.
At WiseTech Global, we place a heavy emphasis on technology enhancement, in the past year alone we have added 830+ product upgrades. As a true technology company, one that focuses solely on the development of software; innovation and productivity are at the core of what we do.
We pride ourselves on high quality code and with so many products and enhancements, we could list most technologies onto our Tech Stack. While we're predominantly a C# environment, we firmly believe in finding the best tool for the job.
Our application process includes a combination of testing and interviews to ensure we hire for high potential. If selected, you may have the oppurtunity to rotate through key technical teams tailored to your experience, skill set and career goals. This rotation process is highly effective in enabling our people to share their knowledge about the WiseTech way of work. We're looking for high energy self starters who eat, sleep and breathe coding!
- You enjoy solving development tasks, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving functionality and performance
- You are proficient with one or more prominent languages such as C#, Java, Python, C/C++.
- You prefer team development and working collaboratively
- You like to work on production systems, with high coding and testing standards
- You like variety of roles, growth opportunities, and going deep into technologies
Our Development Team We work in a flat and open environment, where we give you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
Our Technology We know that great Engineers are not defined by their tech stack or years of experience, but by achievement. We utilize multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on
- Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
What's on offer:
We are known for our dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, driving creativity and innovation, this includes offering:
- A competitive salary package.
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth.
- Further education and e-learning.
- Exposure to some of the latest that is to offer in Tech Stack.
- Fully stocked kitchens and breakfast daily.
- Beer O'clock Fridays' and 'Cake Day'.
- Funded team social events and a pool table, tennis table and xbox to relax.
So, should you apply? Absolutely, if you're passionate about quality products and eloquent code you're going to love working here.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.