We are looking for Software Engineers who share WiseTech's passion for innovation and code quality. We are the market-leading provider of software solutions for the Supply Chain and Logistics industry. Our industry-leading flagship product, CargoWise centralizes logistics operations on a single global database, delivering business continuity, scalability, and security. Whether dealing with the sheer size of the application, scaling issues or ensuring that we maintain the utmost quality in code - there is always something new to learn from and improve
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in C# .NET
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with test-driven development
- Excellent technical design and problem-solving skills
Our Development Team
We work in a flat and open environment, where we give you the freedom, and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We know that great Engineers are not defined by their tech stack or years’ of experience, but by achievement. We utilize multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on
- Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your own career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position