Minimum Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of strong direct customer service experience with logistics and customs applications and the implementation of those solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication – English and Turkish
- Organized, structured, task-oriented approach to work and communication of status
- Ability to operate in an on-call support environment
- Designing new and existing documents using Crystal Reports.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advocate product changes, escalate support issues to and interact with, Product Management.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and follow through to closure of a wide variety of technical software support and operating environment issues as encountered during implementations and professional services engagements.
- Windows and computer literacy
- Administrator level experience as a user of enterprise systems
- Maintain a record of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial action taken according to WiseTech Global standard procedures and systems.
- Additional projects or duties of a technical nature as assigned.
The candidate is expected to work from office. We have an office in Technopark area in Istanbul Technical University, Maslak campus.
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.Apply for this position