Position: Specialist, People Operations
The Specialist, People Operations is responsible for gathering information and conducting analysis of employment and learning data, and supporting relationships with key stakeholders to build out learning processes at the company, ensuring the dissemination of learning materials globally.
- Building and curating content to support the staff education process
- Designing project workflows and process to streamline education systems.
- Designing learning pathways for different knowledge streams
- Tracking and recording learning outcomes
- Working with analytics to report on learning outcomes
- Preparing employment templates, amendments and other 'HR' paperwork for all Wise Tech offices globally, in line with local legislation in each country
- Bachelor degree or higher in an analytical field (preferably STEM).
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects or initiatives and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience working with confidential information
- Strong with planning, prioritizing and delivering tasks
- At least 2 years of strong experience of information gathering and maintaining projects with a broad scope and narrow focus
- International collaboration experience.
70-75kApply for this position