WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the world's supply chains. More than 18,000 logistics organizations use our software solutions, including 24 of the top 25 global freight forwarders and 41 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers.
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Hosting Team in Sydney to manage and support team members across the infrastructure space.
The ideal candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Extensive experience managing a team of IT specialists with a minimum of 4 years as a team leader
- Sound knowledge and experience in the management of Information Technology Infrastructure and Operations within a large multi-function organization.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in the deployment, design, operation and support of data networks, server management, performance tuning/monitoring and security management.
- Detailed knowledge of trends in cost-effective provision of information technologies for a large multi-functional organization.
- Knowledge and understanding in project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and promoting ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident/problem/ test/change and configuration management.
- Demonstrated expertise and technical skills with virtualised environments (Hyper-V, VMware, KVM)
- Provide a high level of technical expertise to provide technical direction, standardization, professional advice and support of enterprise infrastructure in a large customer focus organisation.
- Proven experience in providing expertise and support on the use of methods and tools within the technology sphere.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
- Well-developed ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, other technical domain specialists, application specialists and end users.
- Managing and supporting team members across the infrastructure space, demonstrated modern workplace and people leadership
- Design and implement long-term operational plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with other staff within the department to ensure the alignment and integration of operational services, processes and service levels.
- Prepare comprehensive reports, documentation and recommendations on the implementation of IT Infrastructure changes.
- Ensure authorised processes and documentation is followed by team members, and correct non-compliance of service operations.
- Mentor team administrators and support personnel, provide technical guidance.
- Develop a positive culture within division which encourages and recognises high performance, builds leadership capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing.
- Modern technology mindset, with an appetite for transformation.
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position