*Prices delayed by at least 20 minutes. WiseTech is not liable for any errors or delays in pricing content, or for any actions taken in reliance on such content.
If you are a Shareholder and have questions about your holding, visit the Link Investor Centre or contact the Registry:
Shareholders can use the Link Investor Centre to:
- Set up and add their holdings to a portfolio
- Review and update their contact details, communication preferences and payment instructions
- Provide their TFN and/or ABN
- View their holding details
- Make online enquiries
You will need your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to verify your identity. Your SRN/HIN is available on your holding/transaction and distribution statements.
Receiving shareholder communications
Receiving your shareholder communications electronically is the best way to stay informed and will assist WiseTech Global with its commitment to minimising paper usage. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to make the switch to paperless communications and provide us with your email address. To make the change, go to Link Investor Centre and follow the prompts.
You can make an election as to how you would like to receive certain documents including annual reports and documents related to members’ meetings (for example notices of meeting and proxy/voting forms) as follows:
- You can make a standing election to receive the documents in physical or electronic form;
- You can make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- You can tell us if you do not want to receive a hard-copy of the Annual Report. Of course, you will always be able to access and read our Annual Report when it is published on our website and the ASX platform.
To tell us your preference, go to the 'Communications' section of your Link Investor Centre and follow the prompts.