$60,000 - $70,000
As a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for preparing employment templates for our 1,900 employees globally. You will have responsibility for assessing employment contracts as part of the due diligence process for new acquisitions.
- Drafting employment contracts, amendments and supporting paperwork, taking into consideration the specific legal requirements of each country
- Coordinating the contract review process
- Assisting the Mergers and Acquisitions team with due diligence work for acquisitions by analysing and comparing contracts
- Supporting the development of contractual precedents, and then maintaining these in a templates database
- Analysing the potential risks with contract terms
- Assessing and aligning contractual entitlements and benefits
- Coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Working as part of the People Operations team to provide support to our People Leaders
- A legal background is a must, with strong experience in preparing contracts
- Bachelor degree in relevant field preferred (law/business), but equivalent experience may be considered for the right candidate
- International Experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong with planning, prioritising and delivering tasks
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$6 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.