An exciting opportunity for Senior Engineers (Team/Tech lead) to join a high-growth, product-based global tech company. If you are interested in the challenge of working on a system as large as our flagship product - CargoWiseOne, then this role is for you.
WiseTech Global provides the world’s most comprehensive solution for companies operating in the increasingly complex world of logistics. Our industry-leading flagship product, CargoWise centralizes logistics operations on a single global database, delivering business continuity, scalability, and security.
- You are a leader, a mentor, and an expert in your craft.
- You have a breadth of experience across front and back-end technologies
- You enjoy going deeply technical and seeing the big picture
- You take pride in being other members look up to and sharing your expertise with others
- A passion for learning and growing individually and as a team
Our Development Team
Our Senior Engineers are highly technical experts in their specific product or technical area. They are responsible for driving large projects and tackling complex architecture challenges. They ensure the quality of work delivered by the team and are seen as a mentor to mentors.
We work in a flat, open environment, giving you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We utilize multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers at the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position